Raz-Kids: Interactive e-books

3

Posted by msmartaPS1 | Posted in English, Homework & home-based activities, Language Arts, Parent-Teacher, We are reading… | Posted on April 9, 2015

Dear parents,

We are using an exciting reading website! Raz-Kids delivers hundreds of interactive, leveled eBooks spanning 27 levels. Each student has his/her own Student Portal and knows my Login Password.

We’ve had two sessions to help them understand how to use their Student Portal and complete their Reading Assignments. I will ask them to read one book and take a quiz every weekday.

I’d like to ask you to encourage them to use all these online tools we are providing. Interactive learning is very positive for their learning progress and confidence.

NEW TO RAZ-KIDS? WATCH THIS QUICK VIDEO INTRODUCTION!

VIDEO – INTRODUCTION – RAZ-KIDS

Thank you for your time and participation.

Ms. Marta

Comments (3)

Hi Marta,

That is good. I saw Malika did it. Love it. Will do encourage her to keep that momentum.

By the way, is there a way, a or space in this forum or any other portal that I can check what homework or study Malika has to do per week, so when I have time I can help check and courage her. I saw sometime ago that there is hard copy program like that. But after a while, I never see it. I do not have time to ask from her everyday. Because I have not checked regularly, Malik the brother at grade 4 did not due homework regularly for two consecutive months.

Thanks,
sorya

Dear Sorya,

Thank you for your message. You can read this post about our homework weekly routines. We follow the same routine every week, adding some extra reading or writing assignments. http://mrsmartag3.edublogs.org/2015/01/16/homework-routines-top-10-homework-tips/

Malika is a very responsible and committed student. She always does her homework and works very well independently. She is a quick learner, very talented and asks questions when she does not understand something. You do not have to worry about her homework. Malika knows our routine and follows it every week.

You are doing a great job encouraging her in her studies. She loves languages! I know she also studies Chinese and French. We share this interest for languages and reading 🙂

Thank you for your participation, which is very appreciated and encouraging.

Ms. Marta

EJ loves this interactive ebooks. He is so eager to go to the next level 🙂

Write a comment

Skip to toolbar